Wednesday 2 May 2018

602 - Insta Chats

By building bridges through the VS Project it has started invoking some conversations on that account and my personal account- also giving me more confidence to approach creatives online in general. 
This has led to discussions with a mixture of recent-grads and foreign designers who I'd never thought I'd be able to make a link with!



Ended up having a nice coffee meet-up with recent grad, Josiah Craven, who has taken the leap into freelance design and is doing it quite well to say the least! 
He actually has his own research blog so it was nice to chat to him about his experiences and get some insight and advice as to how he has been so successful with his online presence.

Made some links in Indonesia..



And also Vietnam!
- This guy in-particular was very flattered that his work had inspired my own practise and that it had reached audiences in the UK - he was very complimentary about me sharing it and crediting him so he can continue to grow. He went on to say how when he comes to the UK he would love to meet up and talk design! I honestly never thought starting a design blog could put me in touch with such diversity within the creative community!

No comments:

Post a Comment