Friday 4 May 2018

602 - Alphabet Task @ Blup - Research

So after deciding to dedicate my edition of the Blup alphabet to Dines to say thankyou.. 

First, I collected the imagery..






With my graphics tab, I was then able to inject abit of my own style of work by drawing Dines.

I then began considering how the letterform itself will work in this glitchy way to stay consistent with their style already..

- Their existing style:




















- Research and Inspirations:



















 - Maybe how I could do it completely differently?

Cut-out effect













- Ink-y fluid effect?















- Also considering how New York, being his favourite place, could sub-consciously add to the piece and feature in it. By ripping bits of texture from buildings and the Statue of Liberty to wrap around the letterform like he does in his versions of the alphabet.



No comments:

Post a Comment