Sunday 13 May 2018

602 - Intern x Napapijri

Was lucky enough to produce some hard-hitting and engaging motion work for Alec at Intern, for the upcoming collaboration with Napapijri in their pop-up shop in Shoreditch.



Various features through the Intern socials:








This provided me with a perfect opportunity to do some networking in a cool, creative environment - with visuals I have worked on being the focal point of the space.

It was an incredible feeling to go and see something I had worked on featured at such a large scale, especially in such a cool environment for an event space, in a room full of creatives!

- Handed out some of my business cards and got talking to the various freelance photographers and videographers at the exhibition night.

- As well as getting to have a good chat with Abreham Asefaw again after the Creative Convos Week. 
I was able to pitch my travelling idea and VS brand concept to him and see how he thought we could sculpt our approach to be more unique and striking - similar to him and his people at Pop Up Agency. He gave me all sorts of insider tips to travelling and working abroad - concluding our conversation with a deep undertone of personal enlightenment, suggesting how I won't know until I go and experience it for myself. This was good advice, as sometimes it is best to just take the leap into the unknown and sculpt as you go. However the build up to my travels will give me enough time to ensure my brand and values are on-point and I am as prepared and in-the-loop as I'll ever be!

No comments:

Post a Comment